Sunday, March 9, 2008

Unwallpapering


This is our bathroom curtain . . . isn't it cute!
Notice the red walls~ beautiful

Craig and I decided to unwallpaper our bedroom! (Well, I decided to unwallpaper and convinced Craig he should help me!!) We've had a good time redecorating the upstairs - - only two more room to unwallpaper!! Our bedroom is beautiful and we have a red bathroom. I'm so very proud of the window treatment . . . I made them! :) I'll be posting more pictures as we finish the project!!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

How beautiful!! I love the red and I love the window treatments. They look very professional!! You should go into the business.

brenda said...

I am so impressed! I didn't know that you could sew! They look great and I am sure that the entire room is gorgeous. Great job. And, great painting Craig!