Monday, September 8, 2008

Busy household

Craig, his mom, Joyce from Florida, and brother Dean from Kansas
Joyce (Craig's mom) and Dean (Craig's brother) were both in town for a family funeral! It was great having everyone together under one roof! Joyce never stopped working, vacuuming, cleaning, laundry, dishes, etc. We will certain miss her helpful spirit and kind words.

I can only imagine how wonderful it must of been having both of her boys together - at the same time - to enjoy! I look forward to those few minutes, every now and again, when I can sit between my two precious kids on the couch together. Warm, wonderful memories!!

Unfortunately, our home is back to it's 'empty nest' syndrome! . . . quiet, still and cold. I look forward to times when we're all together again!
I don't think she wanted me to be left!

No comments: