Friday, November 14, 2008

Kroger!

My dear, sweet, friend, Brenda inspired me to grocery shop at Kroger! She had told me all their sales and her marvelous buys . . . butter for $2.50 a pound, evaporated milk for .50 , orange juice for $3.00 a bottle, granola bars for $1.50, and on and on and on! With her encouragement, I ventured to Kroger after a long day at school! I went up and down the aisles, searching for just the right buys! After almost 90 minutes, I had finished my mission! I had purchased 10 bags of 'stuff' (nothing of which I really needed, but thought I might use some day... with the holidays coming up and all...)!! My grand total for everything was $204.05 BUT I only had to pay $105.27. I had saved $98.78! Wow!

What an experience! Kroger really is the Right Store and the Right Price!!


So...if you need some butter, or granola bars, give me a call! I have an excess! :)

1 comment:

brenda said...

Good Job Kim! I am proud of you! You and Julia need to have a holiday cookie baking day! :)