Saturday, June 13, 2009

Bay City Rail Trails

The Bikers
Saturday we drove to Bay City with our friends to go on the Bay City Rail Trails! What a wonderful experience!! We rode our bikes for 35.1 miles!! It was an amazing ride through the city, around the countryside, along the water, past beautiful gardens, and through the woods. God even blessed us with a very special sight - - a beautiful deer just grazing along the trail! It was a GREAT day!
Isn't he beautiful!!
We stopped for lunch at a delish cafe and ate outside!! Later, we stopped for ice cream!! It couldn't have been a more perfect day!
PS I love my new bike!!

2 comments:

Denise said...

I am so proud of you...

pwdrd donuts said...

30 some miles - that's impressive! I'd love to see a pic of your new bike. There's nothing like riding a new bike. Heather and I have gradma and grandpa bike, with giant tires and big fat seats. And although people have made fun of them, everytime someone gets on them they shut up. They are soooo comfortable. I love my grandpa bike!