Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day



Yummmy breakfast in bed!
This morning, a delicious, hot and steamy breakfast was delivered to my bed! Julia waltzed very early into our bedroom with a tray full of pure delish! She had made a homemade waffle, warmed maple syrup, scrambled eggs, yogurt with granola, and fresh orange juice - - all for ME~! What a delight! Happy Mother's Day from my sweet and thoughtful daughter. It was a beautiful start to my day! :)

As I reflect on another Mother's Day, I am reminded of my mother's love she bestowed in me. I can only hope my children look back one day and see a mom who was there for them. A mom who prayed for them. A mom who took time to listen and share, with loving, open arms. The years have flown by and my children have grown into amazing adults, but I continue to love them more than they'll ever know! I am truly blessed!
...love you and miss you, Mom! Happy Mother's Day!

3 comments:

Denise said...

What a special Mothers Day you had. Did Bella help make breakfast?

conniejo said...

Such beautiful daughter and mother pictures! You were blessed with a wonderful Mom. She was very proud of you and your children:)

brenda said...

What a wonderful daughter you have!!!

You deserve breakfast in bed because you are a great mom!