Friday, April 18, 2008

Spring

Today I looked out the window and I saw 'spring'! The sun was shining and the sky was light blue, dotted with puffy white clouds. As I walked around the yard, I noticed my daffodils were quietly blowing in the cool breeze! At this time, I was reminded how totally blessed I am. My Creator has refreshed the Earth with a magnificent palette of spring colors. The fragrance of spring has captured my soul and I delight, once again, in this awesome cycle of life! I love Spring!

2 comments:

heather b said...

So so So do I.......I barely get through these midwestern winters anymore! Love you guys give Craig a hug.

Beth said...

Kim I just saw your blog comment on Heathers. I love your pictures, it is so fun to see what everybody is doing. You look great. Julia's room looks great too!!