Monday, April 28, 2008

Shop 'till you drop day!!


Saturday morning, Karen, Sharon, and I headed to West Bloomfield to the Homegoods Store. Upon our arrival, we thought we had won the lottery! Not only was there a Homegoods Store, there was a TJ Maxx AND Marshalls ~ right in the same shopping plaza!! WOW! It was our lucky day!

We shopped for several hours at Homegoods, each finding knickknacks and goodies for our home redecorating projects! Karen's trunk was FULL after we left our first store! No fear . . . we headed to our other 'favorite' stores! We touched, felt, compared, looked at, tried on, and returned! (Yes, I'm embarrassed to say that I bought something at one store, found something I liked better at another, and returned the original purchase ~ all in the same day!)

We had lunch, and headed south to Somerset Mall to the Brighton store! Yup, we had good luck there, too! Karen came home with a necklace, bracelet, and earrings! Our plans were to stop at Great Lakes Crossing on the way home, but we all decided we were too pooped to participate!

I've decided, I'm a collector of useless, worthless, can't-find-a-place-for-it, don't-need-it bargain shopper! But. . . I LOVE everything I bought!! It was a wonderful day spent with special friends!!

4 comments:

Julia said...

aww!! looks like tons of fun!!

brenda said...

Sounds like you had a GREAT time!!!

Beth said...

How fun!!! I am the same way. I have been trying to not buy something unless I know exactly where it is going. It is so hard to pass up a great clearence item..

pwdrd donuts said...

Kim - I didn't know you liked shopping!