Sunday, October 5, 2008

Girl's Pentwater weekend

Another wonderful weekend! My 'girlfriends' have once again filled my life with joy, my soul with sunshine, and my heart with love! Seven 'girlfriends' spent an awesome weekend in Pentwater at Karen's house! God blessed us with crisp, sunny weather, great food, quiet walks, and special times together sharing our hearts! It was a perfect weekend for apple orchards, 'Octoberfests', pumpkins farms, and relaxing walks on the beach! It's been said that many people will walk in and out of your life . . . but only true friends will leave footprints in my heart! I feel so blessed to have their friendship!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Girl you have been traveling....Chicago, Frankenmuth, weekend with the girls! How fun! You look like you are having a great time in every picture enjoying life!

It was fun catching up with what's been going on with you! I agree with you about Heather....she needs to get back to blogging!