Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Signs of Autumn

FALL
Don't you just love 'fall'? Autumn reminds me of caramel apples, colorful leaves, and cool, crisp evenings. Pumpkin pies, cornucopias, candy corn, cranberry bread, and leaves flamed with color, crackling under your feet are all signs of fall! There's nothing better than a sunny, fall afternoon ~ the cool breezes blowing across your face, with the fresh smell of 'winter's coming'. Curling up under a fuzzy blanket, sipping warm apple cider is one of my favorite pastimes! I understand why birds fly around the earth seeking the successive autumns ~ autumn is like a second spring...every colorful leaf is like a flower! I wonder if there will be autumn in heaven.

2 comments:

brenda said...

Looks like you got it all figured out! It looks great! I love the new layout. :)

Brenda

Beth said...

Hey Kim....how are you! I love FALL too! Everything about it, I thought I was the only crazy one that even loves the smell in the air! Fall makes me happy! It will for sure be in heaven! At least for you and me!

Cute picture by the way!