Saturday, January 30, 2010

Planning

Nope...not the dress she chose! Pretty, however!
Not this one, either!
Two weddings + showers + parties + planning = tons of fun!!! Recently, our days have been filled with spreadsheets, shopping, appointments, phone calls, sampling, etc!! What a great time we've had planning two wedding!! So far, no sign of Bridezilla or Motherzilla!! Pray for us! :)
Venue - check
Wedding dress- check
Flowers - check
Caterer - check
Invitations - check
Photographer - check
Music - check
Guest list - check
Favors - check
Cake - check
Decorations - check
Flower girl dress - check
Bridesmaid dresses - going tomorrow
My dress . . . well, currently I have 7,
but I'm still looking for the 'perfect' one!
hmmmm...what am I missing??
I'm having a blast planning and preparing!! I can't wait for their big days to arrive!!

1 comment:

conniejo said...

WOW, you girls are together!