Monday, July 21, 2008

Bonfire night

The bonfire builder!!
The relaxing campfire!!
Last night was an awesome evening! After golfing, Craig suggested we go to the Banana Boat for ice cream. When we got home, he built the perfect bonfire. We all sat outside under the bright starlight, enjoying the cool night breeze. Every so often, we'd wish on the falling stars!
Julia and Adam caught fireflies in a jar, laughing and giggling like schoolchildren. Evenings like this remind me of the true meaning of summer!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish I was there. Miss you to the moon, and loved the time I spent up there. Come see me. K

heather b said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT~

Beth said...

I love summer nights especially with a bonfire and family.....looks like fun!

I forgot about Banana Boat this summer.....we are going this week!

pwdrd donuts said...

Makes me miss Craig. He reminds me soooo much of Heather's dad...and Heather for that matter! Tell him his mower is on it's last leg. :)