Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Phoenix trip

Right after school got out, my travel buddies and I flew to Phoenix for a week of fun and excitement! We went to Scottsdale, Tempe, Sedona, Jerome, Flagstaff, Williams, and the Grand Canyon. We had a great time eating, shopping, touring, and traveling around the city! I'm blessed to have great friends who love to travel as much as I do!!
One of the highlights of our trip was the jeep tour in the Sedona red rocks! It was awesome!!
This picture shows the essence of our friendship! It was a beautiful sight at the top of the red rocks!
We took a train ride from Williams to the Grand Canyon. What a relaxing trip and such beautiful scenery!!
These beautiful flowers grow all over the southwest! Just looking at them makes me happy! Phoenix is a lovely city ~ a great place to visit and live!

2 comments:

brenda said...

I love the pictures! you did a great job documenting your trip. hopefully you will get some more time to relax before school starts again.

:)
Brenda

brenda said...

I love the pictures! you did a great job documenting your trip. hopefully you will get some more time to relax before school starts again.

:)
Brenda