Thursday, August 14, 2008

Fall Flowers

I love the fall flowers! These flowers make me smile! They remind me of hieroglyphics of angels, loved by all for their beauty. I'm so grateful God created beautiful flowers for me to enjoy!
Millions and millions of tiny, sweet, pink and white petals!
Could this be more perfect? Don't you love the sun shining on the petals?!
This sun flower was so proud to be growing! He held his head high to the sun!
This beautiful water fountain was on the back veranda of our hotel. It was so relaxing to sit outside and admire God's beauty!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Very beautiful flowers......they make me smile too! Good pictures by the way!!!

KDV said...

Thanks, Beth! That's quite a compliment coming from a photographer!!

Janice Lois said...
This comment has been removed by the author.