Saturday, August 2, 2008

Mamma Mia

Today was an AWESOME day!! For my birthday, Julia ordered Mamma Mia tickets for us! After waiting FIVE months, the day had finally arrived!! Julia, Diane, Kathy, Gay, and I went to Grand Rapids to see the Broadway production of Mamma Mia! We met for lunch in East Lansing (Yummy grilled salmon salad at Bravo's) and then we headed to the DeVos Performance Hall in beautiful, downtown, Grand Rapids! The musical was f-a-n-t-a-s-t-i-c!! It was, by far, the best performance I'd seen of Mamma Mia! (I've seen the show at least a dozen times!!)

After the show, we met Pepper - the main beach boy! He was darling! While talking to him, we realized they were taking the show to Chicago next!! During dinner, we began planning our trip to Chicago for the end of September! Another 'sista' weekend ~ this time to celebrate Kathy's birthday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I sure do miss you guys. I wish I had been there. But hopefully we will get together in chicago. Let me know the details. I'm ready for a "sista" weekend. Wish you were coming here this week, though. Hope to wee you soon. K

Anonymous said...

It was so nice to see you guys at the party!