Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Lost

I've been thinking of the word LOST !!
Isn't it an interesting word?
Think about it . . . LOST. . .lost. . .l-o-s-t!
In the past few weeks, I've observed the word 'lost' more frequently!

Sometimes when you lose something, it can be a good thing.
Often times, when you lose something, you grieve.
It hurts. You have pain.
You decide!

She lost her Grandma Dear
He lost the ability to hear
She lost her precious Godly mother
He lost his job
She lost her sweet puppy, Hailey
They lost the football game
She lost 6 pounds
He lost his self-worth and self-esteem
I got lost in my book
He was a lost soul
We lost a student from our class
A bill got lost in the mail
They lost their championship game
I lost my mom 4 years ago
She lost her dignity
They are lost on I-75
I sometimes feel I lost my mind

No comments: