Monday, January 5, 2009

Miss Vargo

Today is Julia's first day of student teaching in Lenexa, Kansas! In just a few minutes, she will walk through the doors of Christa McAuliffe Elementary School. How is this possible? It seems like only yesterday she was donned in her blue plaid jumper~off to Kindergarten at St. Pius X! I can clearly remember the day she walked across the stage to accept her diploma from C/A High School! I thought I'd never live through the day we drove her to O.N.U. just 2 1/2 years ago to begin her university studies! Geeze...time flies when you're having fun! :) I know she will be an excellent teacher, as she loves and nurtures children. Her gentle spirit has so much to offer them! Julia will invest her life into their lives and encourage them to grow and develop, just as she has through the past 20 years!

We're so proud of her and all she's accomplished! She has, and will, make a difference!

See Julia run. See Julia read. She Julia teach.
You go, girl! We're so proud of you!!!

4 comments:

Amanda Lang said...

HOw exciting for her! I remember little Julia....:( now I feel old. What grade is she student teaching in? S he will do great!

KDV said...

She's in 5th grade - just talked to her and she 'had the best day ever'!! How's your classroom going??

Beth said...

You should be proud.....you did a great job! How do you think she learned all that? By watching YOU!

Amanda Lang said...

My classroom is going great. Central is a great place to work and I love it! I have such good kids! Although a bunch were sick today and now I am sick tonight :(