Sunday, August 22, 2010

Louisville #3

Leaving Louisville is always very difficult for me! I've never been a fan of having my children live long distances from me . . . and 6 hours by car is too far! I know, I know . . . they're grown up and married, BUT, I'm certain they still need their mother for something!!!

Anyway, on our trip home, God sent me a beautiful sign ~ a beautiful rainbow. The day was dreary, and I was feeling dreary, but looking out and spotting a perfect rainbow warmed my heart! (If you look closely, you can see there was a double rainbow!!) I know Jonathan and Sarah are placed there for a reason, and God has blessed them beyond words!I was encouraged as we drove north to Michigan. The sun came out, and the sky brightened, and God confirmed to me that Jonathan and Sarah were in their perfect place!

1 comment:

conniejo said...

Kim, your family is BEAUTIfUL! Cherish your time with them.