Thursday, August 12, 2010

Mr. and Mrs. Schlusler

Friday, August 6, 2010, our little girl walked down the aisle to become Mrs. Julia Schlusler. She was confident, excited, and extremely happy!! Her smile never left her face the entire day. In my humble opinion, she was a beautiful bride!!

We had spent many months planning and preparing for the 'perfect' wedding --it was my goal to 'make her dreams come true'. As she strolled down the aisle in her blush pink wedding dress, my heart was warmed by the joy she radiated.

I'm sure she and Adam will have many, many years of wedded bliss!! Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Schlusler!

This is one of my very favorite pictures from that day!!
I love the look on both girls' faces!! I don't know who's more excited, Julia or Sydney!! Priceless!!

2 comments:

conniejo said...

I agree this picture is priceless! The day was perfect in every way!!!!
Congratulations on making Julia's dream wedding come true.

Denise said...

It was a beautiful wedding. You did an awesome job planning everything....