Thursday, September 23, 2010

Today...

Today was not my favorite!  At 7:10am, I entered the doors of my school with a happy, positive, perky attitude, but it didn't take long for me to decide I'd rather be home, under my covers. 

The copy machine got jammed...really jammed. 

My students were excited to celebrate a little boy's birthday more than they were excited to complete their five paragraph essay.  "What do you mean 'paragraphs'?  Indent??? What is that?"  Really!?  Is it really that difficult?  Do they NOT know the MEAP is coming in 2 weeks!?

I came home at 5:00pm. Exhausted. Hot. Tired.  Craig was golfing. Again. Grrr...   I decided to go to kickboxing to relieve my frustration.  What a perfect end to a troublesome day.  Instead of kickboxing, our teacher decided to do 'drums alive' (which is difficult to explain).  I totally enjoyed beating my little drum sticks on my exercise ball, moving, dancing, and banging!  Little sweet faces appeared on my ball as I drummed, drummed, and POUNDED!!  Phew...I'm feeling better. 

Now, Grey's Anatomy. 

Tomorrow is a new day!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Way to work it out girl!!!!