Saturday, September 18, 2010

U of M and MSU

This adorable puppy is so tolerant of her Mimi!! :)
I think she's sad she got left behind today.
Today is a big day for Julia and Adam, and ME!  Julia and Adam went to Ann Arbor to watch the Wolverines play at 11:00am.  After that game, they drove to East Lansing to watch the 8:00pm Spartan game.  They left this morning donned in blue and gold, but their trunk was filled with green and white to make the quick switch.

Why is it a big day for me?  I get to babysit my granddog, Bella.  She was dropped off early this morning in her blue and gold jersey - - ready to spend the day with Mimi!!  I wrapped her in her special blanket and rocked away!  :)  She makes me happy!

Well, I must run and get Bella dressed in her 'green and white' for the next big game.  Go M.S.U.!
I think she's a little embarrassed  U of M got scored on so many times!  Oh well, MSU will do better!

No comments: