Friday, August 24, 2007

Sad day . . .


Today is a very sad day for us! Tomorrow we are taking Julia back to Olivet Nazarene University in Bourbonnais, IL. Where did our summer go . . . only 4 months ago she came home to relax, unwind, and hang out with family and friends. Time DOES fly when you're having fun! Our home will go from loud activity and excitement to quiet walls and emptiness! I will miss my sweet girl so very much!


It is exciting to help her move into and set up her new apartment! She will have 3 new roommates that will keep her company and busy! Each night when she goes to bed, I hope she will know I love her and that she's in my thoughts and prayers!

5 comments:

brenda said...

Hi Kim~
I love your new blog! I can't wait to read all about your life and what is going on. :)

I have been thinking about Julia and when she would have to go back to school. When you are lonely you can always come visit my crazy house and spend some time with us. Sydney and Sawyer would definitely exhaust you. :)

I will talk to you soon!

Brenda

Unknown said...

Hey i am trying to post to this I will see if it will let me.. I didn't know you were going to SF. Sounds like a great trip

Love you

ken

KDV said...

Ken - we had a great time in SF!! So much to see and do and EAT!!! OMG!

Connie said...

Kim, I know how you feel. This is a new phase in our lives. Thank GOD we have each other to talk to!!
I LOVE BLOGGING.
:) Connie

Kathy said...

Hi Kim

OMG - Your shoes. . . STILL laughing!! Why change them?!?!?

Love you,
Kathy