Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Boo . . . Trick or Treat!!

Posted by Picasa
Isn't Craig the cutest little treat "passer outer"??

Tonight was a fun Halloween night! :) Craig and I enjoyed passing out treats to the many "brave" little (and big) Trick-or-Treaters! Some came with umbrellas, while others had garbage bags over their costumes to keep them dry from the rain! It was fun to see their happy little faces light up when they received one more treat for their goodie bag! Oh, how I miss the days when our kids would dress up and go door-to-door in the neighborhood! Those were the good ole' days!! Boo! Happy Halloween!!

3 comments:

Julia said...

it sure looks like fun!! dad looks TOO excited!! almost thrilled!!!!!!! i did my calc project for halloween... BOOOOO is right... 2 thumbs down!!! haha i check my mail toady and had 2 letters from you!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the school pics!! i almost tinkled my pants!! Thanks for the gas card and money too!!!! love you and wish you enough!

Connie said...

Craig is the cutiest treat passer outer! It looks like you had good treats. I should have been at your house!!!

Kathy said...

Hey, save the Mike'n Ikes for me!! Or have you already claimed them?? Isn't it funny how we buy the candy we like the most!! It should be the other way around, don't you think??