Monday, October 8, 2007

Pooped . . .


I'm wondering if it's too late to change careers! How am I going to do this job for 5 more years? I get to school at 7:00am and leave at 6:00pm. I go 60 mph all day, without stopping! When I finally get home, I'm beat, my feet ache, and I crash at the kitchen table only to pull out my book bag and finish correcting the stack of papers that I didn't get to during school! Teaching is truly a blessing and I totally LOVE what I do . . . I just think I'm getting too old to keep up~ too pooped to participate! Sometimes, when the children look at me and say ..."OOOOHH! Now I get it!!!", I'm reminded why I'm a teacher! Say a prayer for me! I certainly need it!

1 comment:

Connie said...

GIRLFRIEND, you are always in my prayers! Your student are so blessed to have you for their teacher. You care and do so much for each and everyone that crosses you path. THANK YOU for being such a wonderful teacher and special friend.