Saturday, October 13, 2007

Dance Club

(Steve, Kathy, Mark, Gina, Tony, Sue and Craig and me)
Tonight was a big night! Craig and I got all spiffied up and we went to the Flint Golf Country Club for the Flint Dance Club. We had a delicious dinner and we 'danced the night away'! The big band was fantastic ! We saw a lot of old friends and became acquainted with some new people! As much as I dreaded going, I was pleasantly surprised! It was a delightful evening, getting all dressed up and fancy. Now, the worry begins as to what I'll wear for the next one . . .
ooh la la . . . I'll be puttin' on the ritz!

3 comments:

Julia said...

aww!! that looks like a lot of fun!! You looked beautiful!! Tony and Sue. . . .i miss them!! call me tomorrow!

Unknown said...

What a fun evening. Wish I could go. When are you coming here? Miss you..:( K

brenda said...

Wow!!! How fun. You guys look so wonderful! Do you and Craig study Dancing with the Stars for new dance moves???
You'll have to demonstrate on Wednesday.