Sunday, October 21, 2007

Pentwater Weekend



I've just returned from a "perfect up north girlfriend weekend"! My 10 girlfriends and I headed to Pentwater Friday afternoon to celebrate Brenda's 50th birthday! We all stayed together in Debbie and Mark's beautiful home, just a few blocks away from the breathtaking Lake Michigan! During the weekend, we took long walks, ate lots of yummy foods, went to a Bed and Breakfast for a lovely surprise birthday luncheon (red hats and all), picked out the perfect pumpkins at a darling pumpkin farm, enjoyed the beautiful fall colors, shopped, cried, laughed, and ate some more! Our bonds of friendship grow deeper when precious time is spent together. I am so grateful and appreciative for the blessing of these women . . . together we've struck the cords of harmony! They've willingly opened their arms to welcome me into their friendship circle! A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart!! Thanks, Bobbie, Karen, Denise, Marilyn, Brenda, Barb, Meleia, Sharon, Stella, and Debbie for touching my heart!! I love you girlfriends!!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Julia said...

aww- - - sounds like a great weekend!! hope you had more fun than you could imagine!!

Connie said...

you are so blessed to have such a beutiful circle of girlfriends!