Friday, September 7, 2007

2nd week

Well, I've completed my second week of school . . . and things are getting better! :) The children and I are learning (and figuring out) our classroom procedures and rules. I am slowly beginning to know each one and what they are capable of academically! Every day they come to school eager and ready to learn! I find it an awesome responsible to fill their minds with knowledge and help to prepare them for adulthood! Most of them are like little sponges, soaking up each and every word I say! I remind myself daily that students don't care how much I know until they know how much I care!! I hope my students feel loved! They energize and challenge me to rise to a new level on a daily basis! What a privilege it is to be their teacher! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wish you were my teacher. Just think of how young I would be then. Love you to the moon...K