Sunday, September 16, 2007

Friends - time together


Today was another wonderful day! It was our birthday celebration for Gail ~ Diane and I took her to a quaint little cafe in Clio, 4 Katz, for a delicious lunch. We shared rich conversations and several giggles, too. After a long and relaxing lunch, we left the cafe and drove to the movie theater to see Mr. Woodcock. Again, we shared some laughs but it isn't a movie I'd recommend others to see! A day spent with Diane and Gail is never complete without a stop at T. J. Maxx! After rummaging through the store for over an hour, we headed home, our arms brimming with bags.

Days spend with my friends are precious and dear. I am so blessed to have these girlfriends in my life - - they are my confidants, my therapists, my personal trainers, my secret sharers, and my sistas!! Thanks, Diane and Gail, for filling my life with joy, my heart with with love, and my soul with sunshine! We are truly a circle of friends!


4 comments:

Julia said...

sounds like a wonderful day!! wish i coulda been there!

Unknown said...

I feel sad I wasn't there. Miss you. K

brenda said...

Julie and I were there on the first day of school. Isn't that such a nice Cafe? We enjoyed a pasta dinner. yummy.

looks like a fun day!

Connie said...

Looks like you girls had a great day. Girlfriends are so precious! I am so thankful that you are my girlfriend!!!!