Sunday, September 23, 2007

Menopause. . .

( Missy and me at my wonderful 50th birthday party!!!)

Yesterday, Missy, Mary, Susan, Judy and I went to see Menopause The Musical in Lansing. (www.menopausethemusical.com) We laughed continually for 2 hours. Isn't it funny when you see your life flash across the big stage ??. . . 'Welcome to my world'!! Our evening began at the 'Big Easy' where we enjoyed a delicious seafood dinner! (I totally enjoyed every morsel of my tilapia with lemon butter caper sauce!! Yummmmmy!!) We arrived at the quaint, small, Fairchild Theater in East Lansing, without a hitch. It was a relaxing evening, and fun to be able to sit back and laugh and poke fun at things such as hot flashes, memory loss, mood swings, wrinkles, night sweats and eating binges. Changes . . . not fun. Maybe someday I'll look back and smile! I'm learning real women don't have hot flashes . . . they have power surges! Surge on!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I told you you would love it. Power to the "personal Vacations". Miss you, K