Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Bunco...

Notice Margaret's and my 'bunco babe' shirts!!
Last night was our monthly Bunco night! It was hosted by Barb at Missy's beautiful house (because Barb's house is under major reconstruction)! She provided us a delicious meal catered from Italia Gardens, which we all enjoyed! We always have a fun time together laughing and catching up on each other's latest bits of news. Ding, ding, ding went the bell and the dice began to fly! Every now and again, you'll hear someone scream "BUNCO" when they've rolled three of the correct number! Cheers and moans and groans rise from the crowd! The best part of the evening is the prize time! Last night I won a great prize . . .a beautiful picture for my family room... even though I was the loser!!! Sometimes it pays off to be the loser!! I always look forward to our bunco evenings!! "BUNCO!!"
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Connie said...

sounds like you and your "BUNCO" babes had a great evening!!! Give me a call if you ever need a sub!

brenda said...

This looks like so much fun!!! I've never played myself. Someday. Someday my time will come. :)