Sunday, September 16, 2007

T.G.I.F.!!

Friday night Craig and I went to dinner with Tom and Connie! They picked us up around 6:30 and we headed to Mr. Brown's Backyard. We each ordered the 'fried perch special'. It was delicious . . . and we all ate far too much!! On the way back to our house, we snuck into Brent and Sara's garden to pick some of their tomatoes. Tom and I tiptoed through the damp plants and rescued a handful of red, juicy, cherry tomatoes. (Boy, are they good!!) Together, the guys shared golf stories and Connie and I discussed Adrienne's wedding plans. How is it possible that she and Patrick will be married in June? I still picture her as a little girl with dark curly hair and those big beautiful bright eyes!! I am certain of one thing, Adrienne will be a beautiful bride! What an exciting time for them to plan and prepare for this special occasion!

3 comments:

Julia said...

that pic is from your 50th!!! YAY!!

Unknown said...

I can't believe Adrienne is getting married. She willo be a beautiful bride. Tom and Connie look great too. Miss you, K

Connie said...

We had so much fun spending the evening with both of you. The time seems to go bye so quickly! Looking forward to our next dinner together.