Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Lonely days

Once again, Craig and I have experienced the "empty nest" syndrome in our home. Jonathan and Julia are at their schools, and Dad left yesterday to return to sunny, warm Phoenix! He was so looking forward to his return to the southwest! I, however, am already missing him very much! Each day throughout the summer he'd join us for dinner - - a time we all looked so forward to. Now, Craig and I sit across the table from one another, asking the same 'how was your day' questions, secretly wishing the room was teeming with family! I look forward to the times we're all together, eating around the table, laughing, and sharing stories with one another. In my opinion, a crowded nest is always the best!!

2 comments:

Julia said...

Aww... those are good memories to look back on!! I love you and hope you have fun with your empty nest!! ENJOY!

Unknown said...

Now multiply that by 365, and that is how I feel about all of you. Miss you more than you know. to the moon...Kay